[horde] Active Sync Server Error

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Mon Jan 27 21:53:13 UTC 2014

>>     Datum: Mon, 27 Jan 2014 13:50:40 -0500
>>       Von: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
>>   Betreff: Re: [horde] Active Sync Server Error
>>        An: Andreas Mauser <andreas at mauser.info>
>>        Cc: horde at lists.horde.org

>>> If it's still listed in prefs, then something isn't right. Try
>>> removing the pref manually and recreating the account on the
>>> device. Otherwise, I don't know what else to tell you.
>>

>> last thing: while recreating the accounts the following came up:
>>
>> Jan 27 20:13:51 web HORDE: [horde] SQL QUERY FAILED:
>> SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate
>> entry '{52e6afed-b684-438e-9b95-0d350a001807}2' for key 'PRIMARY'
>>
>> Do I need to just search and delete one of them?
>
> No, this is a normal occurrence when the client reissues a request
> with the same synckey. Could be because the previous response was
> interrupted, or not understood by the client. The library takes care
> of cleaning it up.

FWIW, I'm seeing something similar in the horde log (every half hour or so):

2014-01-27T22:43:21+01:00 ERR: horde [horde] SQL QUERY FAILED:
SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry
'{52e6bdd0-8e90-4592-84dd-1b97c0a8010a}2' for key 'PRIMARY'

I also tried to recreate this account to no avail, it fails to sync
the calender. This is with the latest Horde packages from PEAR.
Another device (but identical make & model) used by a different user
synchronizes with no problem at all.