[horde] Duplicate calendar entries via ActiveSync on Samsung mobiles - fixed?

Lukas Gradl horde at ssn.at
Sun Feb 2 16:19:44 UTC 2014

> I released a new pear package with some changes that may or may not
> help this. I tweaked the order that the calendar tags are sent in -
> which is the only difference I can see in your traces. They are now
> sent in the order that the protocol docs list them (though they are
> explicitly specified as being non-sequential). No idea if this will
> help, as I am still unable to reproduce this on any of my test
> clients.

I upgraded to 2.12.3 and tested again - no change unfortunatly.

So I created tshark-traces again using Horde->Galaxy Note and (for
comparison) Tine20->Galaxy Note.
No other devices included - just added an appointment via WEB-GUI.

I tried to compare the two traces using Wireshark - unfortunatly I
don't know that much about ActiveSync.
These are the differences I've seen in the WBXML-Data:

- What is the "Error"-Section for? In the Horde trace there is one
befor the Folders-Section, in Tine20 it's just inside the
Folders-Section.

- in the Horde trace there are two sections after MeetingStatus my
Wireshark titles with "Requested token code page not defined for this
content type".

- What's that second "Folder"-Section in Horde-Trace for?

As a next step I'll play around with debugging on the Galaxy Note -
perhaps there's something to find there.

There are so many Samsung devices around - I would be glad if this
will work properly, so if I can help in any aspect...

regards
Lukas
--

software security networks