[horde] Duplicate calendar entries via ActiveSync on Samsung mobiles - fixed?

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Mon Feb 3 14:43:33 UTC 2014

Hi,

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
> Quoting Lukas Gradl <horde at ssn.at>:
>> [...]
>> There are so many Samsung devices around - I would be glad if this
>> will work properly, so if I can help in any aspect...
>
> I have a Galaxy Note and am unable to reproduce this on it (or any
> other device for that matter). I know that at least one other
> developer has a Galaxy S3 or 4 and has not reported this either.

we're running a Galaxy S4 (Android 4.3) with current Horde and
ActiveSync 14.1, without noticing duplicate calendar entries in the
Samsung "S Planner" application nor on Horde. Schedules are updated
both via web (Horde) and on the device without noticeable problems.
That calendar is not synced to another Android device, though.

Regards,
Jens