[horde] $conf[auth][checkip], $conf[auth][checkbrowser] and CardDAV/CalDAV connections

Anthony Messina amessina at messinet.com
Tue Feb 4 21:17:22 UTC 2014

Do the $conf[auth][checkip] and $conf[auth][checkbrowser] configuration
settings also apply to the CardDAV/CalDAV connections?  I think I'm  seeing
some issues where mobile clients using CalDAV-Sync are triggering

HORDE[27505]: [horde] User is not authorized [pid 27505 on line 1547 of
"/usr/share/pear/Horde/Registry.php"]

when they move from Wifi to cellular data connections, or are concurrently
using multiple different applications that sync via CardDAV/CalDAV.

What are the "optimal" settings for users who use Horde CardDAV/CalDAV via a
traditional application such as Kontact/KOrganizer as well as via a mobile
application such as CalDAV-Sync.

Thanks in advance for the info.  -A

8F89 5E72 8DF0 BCF0 10BE 9967 92DC 35DC B001 4A4E