[horde] 'horde.horde_imap_client_message' doesn't exist

John H. Bennett III bennettj at thebennetthome.com
Thu Feb 20 00:08:23 UTC 2014

> Quoting "John H. Bennett III" <bennettj at thebennetthome.com>:
>
>> == 2 HordeImapClientChangeColumnName: migrating
>> ===============================
>> -- columns('horde_imap_client_data')
>>   -> 0.0026s
>> -- columns('horde_imap_client_message')
>> QUERY FAILED: Table 'horde.horde_imap_client_message' doesn't exist
>
> horde_imap_client_message should exist.  It is in version 1 of the
> migration script, and I can verify it exists in my test setup.  If
> it doesn't, there is/was something wrong with your SQL tables.
>
> You can drop the tables for Horde_Imap_Client with the migration
> tool in horde and then re-add it, although be aware this will clear
> all cache data.
>
> michael
> --

Well, anything else I can try?  This is a test server.

root at dev ~]# php /usr/bin/horde-db-migrate Horde_Imap_Client down
[  INFO  ] Migrating DB down.
[  INFO  ] Current Horde_Imap_Client schema version: 1
Migrating from HordeImapClientBaseTables (1)
== 1 HordeImapClientBaseTables: reverting
=====================================
-- dropTable('horde_imap_client_data')
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1051 Unknown table
'horde_imap_client_data'

[root at dev ~]# php /usr/bin/horde-db-migrate Horde_Imap_Client up
[  INFO  ] Migrating DB up.
[  INFO  ] Current Horde_Imap_Client schema version: 1
Migrating to HordeImapClientChangeColumnName (2)
== 2 HordeImapClientChangeColumnName: migrating
===============================
-- columns('horde_imap_client_data')
SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table
'horde.horde_imap_client_data' doesn't exist
[root at dev ~]# php /usr/bin/horde-db-migrate Horde_Imap_Client version
[  INFO  ] Migrating DB to schema version version.

[  INFO  ] Current Horde_Imap_Client schema version: 1
Reached target version: version
[  INFO  ] Ending Horde_Imap_Client schema version: 1

Thanks again,

John