[horde] Displaying user name after AutoLogOff

Uwe Heber uwe at d2ux.org
Tue Feb 25 21:39:45 UTC 2014

Am 24.02.2014 21:07, schrieb Michael M Slusarz:

>> Zitat von Uwe Heber <uwe at d2ux.org>:
>>
>>> Hello together,
>>>
>>> I just wanted to ask, if you consider it as helpful when the user name
>>> is displayed after AutoLogOff in the login screen of Horde-UI.
>>>
>>> Or is there maybe already a way to set this configurationally?
>>>
>>> Thanks for your feedback.
>>>
>>> Best regards,
>>> Uwe
>>
>> Not sure what you mean. Do you want the user name field pre-filled in
>> the login screen after being logged off by an expired session? Sounds
>> like a bad idea to me. What's your rationale?
>
> Also, if the session is truly expired (i.e. doesn't even exist), how
> do you even retrieve the username?
>
> michael
Hello list,

I am thinking about acookie whichcontains the encrypted user ID and
which could be evaluated, as in the "remember me" functionality.

Do you consider itas safety-critical if the user name was displayed
inthe login formafter Auto-LogOff? Is there already a "remember me"
function in Horde? Could this bean option?

Thanks and regards,
Uwe