[horde] ActiveSync device multiple entries in administration list

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Wed Feb 26 19:10:15 UTC 2014

Hi list,

since a few weeks (can't tell when exactly this started) I see
multiple entries for my Android ActiveSync device in the
horde/settings/ActiveSync web page
(horde/services/prefs.php?app=horde&group=activesync).

When I "reset all devices" (via "reset" button on that page), the list
is emptied and populated with a single entry after the following sync.

Checking some time later, I found two entries. Today I see three of
them - and always for the same single device, with identical values
for "device", "last sync", "status" and the 9 "device information"
entries (id, key, user agent (SAMSUNG-GT-I9595/101.403), model
(GT-I9505), IMEI, Common Name (jfltexx), OS (Android), OS Language
(Deutsch) and EAS version (14.1)).

I noticed this first after seeing problems syncing entries (new
entries via web didn't sync to the device) after some PEAR update,
which were fixed by the above "reset" procedure.

Do others see those multiple entries as well, or is this a unique
situation here?

What db table should I check to see if there are actually multiple
entries, rather than a data access / display problem?

Regards,
Jens