[horde] Last Activesync updates broke Email

Klaus Steinberger klaus.steinberger at Physik.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Thu Feb 27 16:17:05 UTC 2014

Hi,

>> Downgrading the Active Sync module did not help.
>
> You didn't mention what versions you were updating FROM. You can try
> resetting the state on the device to see if that helps. With only that
> small log snippit it's impossible to tell what is going on.

I'm not completely sure which ActiveSync and Imap_client version was active
before, I didn't save the update protocol, but probably just a few minor
versions before.

Could it be related to the change in imap_client, which also changed the
database scheme for Imap? This update came in with the same update.

I do have a testserver which I could use for tests. Which traces do you need to
track the problem down?

Sincerly,
Klaus Steinberger
--
Rechnerbetriebsgruppe / IT, Fakultät für Physik
Klaus Steinberger