[horde] horde webmail 5.1.3 login problems

Darryl Cook dlc at cs.appstate.edu
Thu Feb 27 19:21:00 UTC 2014

seems the problem is cookies....i switched to IE (heaven forbid)  but
it worked immediately.  Once I cleared cookies from Chrome it began to
behave right again as well.

thanks for the pointer...

darryl

Quoting Michael M Slusarz:

> Quoting Darryl Cook <dlc at cs.appstate.edu>:
>
>> When I look through the horde logs on Server B I see that my login
>> is successful but it disconnects me immediately and the horde login
>> page says that the username or password is incorrect even though
>> the logs say it was successful.  I am able to log directly into
>> dovecot and see mail with no problem using the same username and
>> password.
>
> Probably
> http://wiki.horde.org/FAQ/Admin/Troubleshoot?referrer=FAQ%%2FAdmin#toc3
>
> michael

Darryl Cook
Systems Administrator - Computer Science
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC 28607
828-262-2296