[horde] ActiveSync/IMP error with latest GIT

Joerg Pulz Joerg.Pulz at frm2.tum.de
Thu Feb 27 21:00:18 UTC 2014

----- Message from Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> ---------
     Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 15:43:05 -0500
     From: Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
  Subject: Re: [horde] ActiveSync/IMP error with latest GIT
       To: horde at lists.horde.org

> Quoting Joerg Pulz <Joerg.Pulz at frm2.tum.de>:
>
>> ----- Message from Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> ---------
>>   Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2014 12:03:11 -0700
>>   From: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>
>> Subject: Re: [horde] ActiveSync/IMP error with latest GIT
>>     To: Joerg Pulz <Joerg.Pulz at frm2.tum.de>
>>     Cc: horde at lists.horde.org

>>> [snip]

>>> Yes.  BINARY.SIZE[0] is incorrect.  Part # "0" is defined by the
>>> calling code.  I believe you said this error was caused by
>>> activesync syncing?  If so, this is a bug that needs to be fixed
>>> there (mjr is the more appropriate person who can help with this).

>>> Bodypart size wasn't being correctly used until Horde_Imap_Client 2.18.3:
>>>
>>> * [mms] Fix obtaining bodypart size (Bug #12992; martin at matuska.org).
>>>
>>> So this recent fix is also caused this regression.
>>
>> ----- End message from Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org> -----
>>
>> Michael,
>>
>> thanks for explaining.
>> You are right, this is when using ActiveSync, so i've set MJR on CC.
>> He already stated that he is really busy the next couple of days so
>> i think i will have to wait.
>
> I should be able to look at this tomorrow afternoon.

----- End message from Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> -----

That would be really great.

Maybe you find some minutes to take a look at the "imp not
authenticated when using activesync when using an authentication
backend other then application->imp (e.g. LDAP or IMAP and probably
others to)" as this bites me at most.

Kind regards
Joerg