[horde] CalDAV sync OSX: dates disappear, reappear dates by every sync

Stefan Johänntgen Stefan at NicoleJo.de
Fri Feb 28 11:22:50 UTC 2014

Am 27.02.2014 20:44, schrieb Stefan Johänntgen:
> I have subscribed to the default calendar in the OSX app "Calendar" via
> CalDAV.
> When sync appointments disappear, the next sync they appear again, and at
> the next sync they are gone, and so on.
> In the server log I can not find any error messages. Has anyone had
> similar
> experience?
> I use Horde Groupware 5.1.3 and OSX 10.8 and 10.9

News: the same with thunderbird on a Windows 7 (Lightning connect per
CalDAV).
During the Synchronizing disappear all appointments and appear a few
seconds later again, but not all!
Nothing is known?