[horde] ActiveSync/IMP error with latest GIT

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Mar 1 02:39:34 UTC 2014

Quoting Joerg Pulz <Joerg.Pulz at frm2.tum.de>:

> Any news on the "imp not authenticated when using activesync when
> using an authentication backend other then application->imp (e.g.
> LDAP or IMAP and probably others to)"?

I've been tracing this all day, and all I'm able to figure out at this
point is that it has something to do with the notification system
setup. Temporarily disabling that gets rid of the issue, but I can't
figure out WHY this happens yet. Possibly something to do with the
fact that it is setup while 'authentication' => 'none', but later, in
the same request it is changed to 'Authenticate'.
--
mike
The Horde Project