[horde] [Activesync] One Device not synching properly

Hanns Mattes hanns at hannsmattes.de
Tue Mar 4 01:43:00 UTC 2014

Hi,

one calender isn't synced properly to one of my Devices (Samsung S4
Mini). It did until yesterday but stopped working for unknown reason
(not related to any recent updates, afaics).

The same calendar is synced and updated with another Device (Samsung S3
mini).

One error I see in horde.log is:

ERR: HORDE [horde] SQL QUERY FAILED: SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '{53152ca2-1f1c-4e85-b0d7-7a8ed5efc524}7' for key 'PRIMARY'

I've reseted the device, deleted and recreated the Account with no
success. Any help is appreciated.

Regards Hanns