[horde] Many Issues with Groupware 5.1.1

admin at ar15armory.com admin at ar15armory.com
Sat Mar 8 00:03:50 UTC 2014

Hello
New subscriber here, I am having several issues with Horde 5.1.1, I
have attempted to get to the main list and try and read, but all I am
getting is errors after errors.

Can someone please send me a link so I may download newer versions of
horde and have my hosting company install it on my c-panel? I am
really hoping these issues are resolved with newer versions and if
anyone knows the version I need to fix these issues below, please let
me know the version number.

Replying or Forwarding a e-mail, the signature and reply is all wrong.

The old system when you hit reply my actual reply along with my
signature was at the top of the page and the previous e-mail body was
below. This new system gives you two options.
1. Reply you would type with signature is now at the bottom of the
previous e-mail body "like forum software"
Email I am replying to located here:

Then my reply and signature here:

or you can set it where my reply I am typing is at the top, then the
previous reply to e-mail body is below my reply, then my signature is
at the bottom of everything so it is breaking it up like so:

My Text Reply here:

E-mail body I am replying to in quote box

My Signature placed here:

I have used cpanel and horde e-mail ever since I started my site,
matter of fact I would not host anywhere without the two, so all of my
site based e-mails comes through the server and it needs to be working
properly.

2. With the old Horde I could click on the e-mail subject and it would
open the e-mail in that window, this gave me the ability to blacklist
of if was junk or bogus, now when you want to read a e-mail it opens
in a separate pop-up window and if it is junk you close that window,
Where is the blacklist feature for reviewing the e-mail and
blacklisting with one move?
Functions displayed are: Reply, Forward, and Delete
Functions missing: Blacklist, Whitelist, and Move

3. Additional comments: When viewing the spam or trash folders, the
Empty Spam and Trash Button is missing in the header that would make
it much easier for us to delete the contents in these folders while we
were in there looking at what is in them.

The above are items I noticed immediately after the upgrade and used
constantly, so I am really surprised they have changed so much and not
working like the old system or other e-mail programs for that matter.

Best Regards
Neil
AR15Armory.com