[horde] ActiveSync device multiple entries in administration list

Jens-U. Mozdzen jmozdzen at nde.ag
Mon Mar 10 11:26:46 UTC 2014

Hi *,

Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
> Quoting Arjen de Korte <arjen+horde at de-korte.org>:
>
>> Citeren "Jens-U. Mozdzen" <jmozdzen at nde.ag>:
>>
>>> Hi list,
>>>
>>> since a few weeks (can't tell when exactly this started) I see
>>> multiple entries for my Android ActiveSync device in the
>>> horde/settings/ActiveSync web page
>>> (horde/services/prefs.php?app=horde&group=activesync).
> [...]

just for the records: Murphy is playing games with me - after several
reoccurring issues within two weeks I've yet to see it happen again
after I sent my initial query to the list :(

I'll be updating to the latest Horde code shortly, maybe my update
procedure will reproduce the symptoms - tough I doubt it.

For now, case closed.

Regards,
Jens