[horde] Blank Admin Pages

Twilek twilek at gmx.de
Wed Mar 12 20:51:22 UTC 2014

Hi all,

I am running Horde Webmail Edition with the latest pear packages
(5.1.4). I just tried to enter the Admin Configuration. Whereas the
main page (.../admin/config/) works, any sub page with the individual
config items just produces a blank page. Apache Error log reports
"PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function hasChildNodes() on a
non-object in /usr/share/php/Horde/Config.php on line 203, referer:
https://www.xxx.com/webmail/admin/config/". I don´t know how long the
error has been there as I have not fiddled with the configs for quite
some time. Otherwise horde produces "PHP Fatal error:  Call to a
member function getType() on a non-object in
/usr/share/php/Horde/Mime/Viewer/Images.php on line 61, referer:
https://www.xxx.com/webmail/imp/dynamic.php?page=mailbox" which sounds
similar but could be totally unrelated.

Is anybody seeing this as well (and maybe has a solution)?

Regards

Henning