[horde] Anonymous Calendar Access

Pete Billson Pete at Turtle.com
Wed Mar 19 13:35:06 UTC 2014

Hi,

   I am attempting to embed a calendar in a Web page and allow access to it
without the need to log into Horde. Is this possible?

I can embed the calendar and it works fine, as long as I am an authenticated
Horde user.

   If I am not an authenticated user I receive an error that says:
"kronolith_Block_monthlist not found" Monthlist may be month, week, etc.
depending on the view I try to embed.

  I have set the Guest Show and Read permissions on the calendar and I have
set  $conf['share']['world'] = true in horde/conf.php

  Any pointers on what I am missing?

Pete Billson