[horde] in horde_histories history_who = 'f'

Arjen de Korte arjen+horde at de-korte.org
Thu Mar 20 11:15:28 UTC 2014

Citeren Jan Schneider <jan at horde.org>:

> Zitat von "Jens-U. Mozdzen" <jmozdzen at nde.ag>:
>
>> Hi Steffen,
>>
>> Zitat von Steffen <skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de>:
>>> if an user adds/deletes/... events via CalDAV or ActiveSync or
>>> Mnemos or Tasks via "Task & notes" for Android, horde_histories
>>> gets an entry where history_who is 'f'. I do not have no user 'f'
>>> and the users in question do not configured this user 'f', but
>>> their own.
>>>
>>> I've created a backtrace for one issue, when prefs_init() called
>>> user data for the non-existing user 'f'. Here _buildNote() called
>>> getUserName(), which queried horde_histories, which returned 'f'.
>>> The note is located in my notepad and I've setup the app to use my
>>> account.
>>>
>>> If I add a new note with "Task& notes" for Android, I get a new
>>> entry in horde_histories with history_who = 'f'. The same applies,
>>> if I add a new event with CalDAV clients in KDE and Android.
>>>
>>> Shouldn't history_who contain the username used to make the
>>> changes? Besides the fact, that there might exist the user "f".
>>> Or might there a configuration mistake?
>
> Cannot reproduce, my history table looks fine.

I see this too. About 10% of the entries in 'horde_histories' has
'history_who' equal to '0'. All other entries are (existing) usernames.

>> I just checked our according table - while most of the entries do
>> have the user's email address in the history_who field, some do
>> have "0". These entries seem to be spread access all applications -
>> object_uid does start with "imp:", "turba:", "nag:", "kronolith:"
>> and so on. "history_action" is "add, "modify", "delete" - so again
>> spread.
>
> I see this on exactly 6 records, which I can lightheartedly justify
> with some development reminiscence.

There simply are too many of those here. Could it be that this is
logged if an ActiveSync transaction is broken off prematurely, because
almost all of them are generated by Kronolith here (and we have
massive problems with synchronising calendars lately).