[horde] possibly related "Base lambda function for closure not found" Re: in horde_histories history_who = 'f'

Steffen skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de
Thu Mar 20 19:58:11 UTC 2014

Arjen de Korte wrote:

>>> I see this on exactly 6 records, which I can lightheartedly justify
>>> with some development reminiscence.
>>
>> There simply are too many of those here. Could it be that this is
>> logged if an ActiveSync transaction is broken off prematurely, because
>> almost all of them are generated by Kronolith here (and we have
>> massive problems with synchronising calendars lately).
>
> Answering myself, probably. Looking at the timestamps I see sometimes
> dozens of these logged within seconds, which looks like they are the
> result of looping sync's we see here with Horde_ActiveSync-2.13.2.

Is anyone seeing these too:

PHP Fatal error:  Base lambda function for closure not found in

/var/www/horde/config/prefs.php on line 339
/var/www/horde/kronolith/config/prefs.php on line 76

First is:
   332  $prefGroups['forgotpass'] = array(
   333      'column' => _("Your Information"),
   334      'label' => _("Account Password"),
   335      'desc' => _("Set preferences to allow you to reset your
password if you ever forget it."),
   336      'members' => array(
   337          'security_question', 'security_answer', 'alternate_email'
   338      ),
   339      'suppress' => function() {
   340          try {
   341
$GLOBALS['injector']->getInstance('Horde_Core_Factory_Auth')->create()->hasCapability('update');
   342              return false;
   343          } catch (Horde_Exception $e) {}
   344          return true;
   345      }
   346  );

Latter is:
    71  $prefGroups['addressbooks'] = array(
    72      'column' => _("Other Preferences"),
    73      'label' => _("Address Books"),
    74      'desc' => _("Select address book sources for adding and
searching for addresses."),
    75      'members' => array('display_contact', 'sourceselect'),
    76      'suppress' => function() {
    77          return !$GLOBALS['registry']->hasMethod('contacts/sources');
    78      }
    79  );

When these entries appear in the log, synchronization is extremely
limited. Esp. _modification_ of existing events of via the CalDAV client
stops. When I restart Apache, synchronization starts again, until the
lamba error comes up again.

--

Steffen