[horde] Admin interface broken after upgrade to 5.1.4

PSAS lists at psas.ch
Sat Mar 22 11:16:52 UTC 2014

Hi guys,

A week or so ago, I updated Horde Groupware to 5.1.4.

No problems in terms of accessing email, calendar, or tasks through
either the web interface or Thunderbird, so the key parts of the
application seem to work as intended.

However, I now can't access the configuration screens for any of the
individual components, be it horde, turba, kronolith, or imp via the web
interface. I simply get a blank page at
https://domain.tld/admin/config/config.php?app={nag,horde,blah}.

Another problem is that the configuration screen within Horde Groupware
shows my horde version as being 5.1.5, whereas I do have 5.1.6 installed:

/var/www/horde/admin$ sudo pear remote-list -c horde | grep -E
\(horde\|groupware\)
groupware                    5.1.4
horde                        5.1.6
horde_lz4                    1.0.3

Are there any specific log files you'd suggest I look into? Any Apache
configuration that I might need to change/change back?

If it helps, the systems are bog standard Ubuntu 12.04 LTS servers.

Many thanks for pointing me in the right direction.

Cheers,
Seva

--
Seva Petrov / www.psas.ch/seva/pgp.txt