[horde] Turkish Language Selection

Hannes Werner jgoethe at gmail.com
Sat Mar 22 17:49:40 UTC 2014

this is strange, I see that I do get PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member
function getName() on a non-object in
/usr/share/php/Horde/Core/Db/Migration.php on line 91, referer:
https://mail.myserver.org/login.php?new_lang=tr_TR
error whenever someone uses Turkish as language

does this help for a diagnosis?