[horde] log off/out

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 23:44:33 UTC 2014

On 27 Mar 2014 23:34, "Arjen de Korte" <arjen+horde at de-korte.org> wrote:

> Citeren Berrima Glen <berrimaglen at bigpond.com>:
>

>> Forgive this simple question but I was taught that a fundamental rule of
software architecture is that you never, that's never, remove a screen
interface command without replacing it or explaining where it has gone.
>> Not only has the log out/off command disappeared from the bottom of the
mailbox lists the help and FAQ  does not even return a search result for
it, So at the risk of asking an incredibly pertinent question, where have
you hidden the log out/off command and why is it not clearly visible.

> Top-right corner (next to the search box), with a hover-over text
'logoff'. Feel free to update the Wiki if you think this needs
documentation.

Not to mention that this has been the "standard" location (read default)
for about 10 years....

In any web application.

Simon