[horde] imp: missing scrollbar

Erling Preben Hansen erling at eph.dk
Sun Mar 30 20:59:16 UTC 2014

  Citat af Andreas Schulze <sca at andreasschulze.de>:

> Erling Preben Hansen:
>
>> If I zoom out under 100 % like to 90% the scroolbar disapers. (google
>> chrome and firefox)
>> It comes back when I zoom in again.
>
> What a hint!
> The scroll bar goes away and come back again when I zoom in and out.

Yes I meant even though there is significant owerflow even in 75 % view.
The scroolbar do disapear despite 250 + messages.
But at 100% view it is there.

> There are three scroll bars visible:
> 1.) imap folder list
> 2.) message list
> 3.) message preview
>
> 1 and 3 are native gui elements depending on the window manager.
> 2 looks different. I assume it's created with Javascript and behave
> different for that reason.
>
> Andreas

The look and feel of "2 message list" is set in
horde/imp/themes/default/dynamic/screen.css

/* ViewPort - scroller */
.vpScroll {
    position: relative;
    background: url("../graphics/scroller_back.png") repeat-y;
}

and below this determine the look. But how to set it to always on I am not
sure about.
It is problaly controled by the "div.vpRowVert { "
But if you set: overflow-x: scroll; It will problaly interfere with the
.vpScroll
 so that you in some instances will have 2 scrollbars.

Allthough I am not sure of this.
So someone with more knowledge will have to have a saing here.

/erling