[horde] imp: missing scrollbar

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Sun Mar 30 23:24:54 UTC 2014

Quoting Andreas Schulze <sca at andreasschulze.de>:

> Hello,
>
> horde+imp from lates pear.
>
> I usually use horizontal layout in IMP. Here I miss a scroll bar
> just right to the list of messages.
> when I switch to vertical layout the scroll bar is visible any time.

It's a browser/CSS issue:

http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/13071

When not using 100% zoom, the message list is sometimes calculated to
be a fractional width.  Unfortunately, rounding issues will cause the
message list to be 1 pixel wider than it should be, pushing the
floated scrollbar down to the next row (which renders it invisible,
since it is "hiding" behind the folderlist/preview window).

The solution right now is to NOT zoom the page.  Any CSS experts out
there who can give input on how to correctly fix this, that would be
great.

michael