[horde] special_use folder

Andreas Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Tue Apr 1 11:17:35 UTC 2014

Michael M Slusarz:

> Special-use is only used to select a default mailbox in the
> preferences page.  The locally configured drafts value takes
> preference.
I can't see this. the imapserver declare a folder "draft" as Drafts-Folder.
But in the users preference page for IMP
(/services/prefs.php?app=imp&group=drafts)
no folder is selected / preferred.

>> $servers['imap']['special_mboxes'][IMP_Mailbox::MBOX_DRAFTS] = 'Drafts';
so in this line "Drafts" is just a name of an imap folder?

OK, I set it to 'draft' but still not even see in the pref page any hint.

Finally I set simply this in prefs.local.php
$_prefs['drafts_folder']['value'] = 'draft';

That work as expected without any special_use voodoo in horde + dovecot.
But here I don't need any special_use RFC :-(

Andreas