[horde] pls help

Trinh Tran tpt9000 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 17:50:34 UTC 2014

With Horde's new format, I am struggling to find out how to:

1. move my emails to the individual emailboxes (they are piling up!)
2. change the color for events on my calendar to help with organization (everything is now gray)
3. save a txt message that automatically pops up when I compose a new email.

I have tried surfing the site - used preferences for mail and calendar but nothing seems to work.  If anyone has done any of the above and provide step by step instructions, I would greatly appreciate it.

Trinh