[horde] pls help

Simon B simon.buongiorno at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 18:25:42 UTC 2014

On 2 Apr 2014 20:10, "Trinh Tran" <tpt9000 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Andy,
>
> Thanks for your prompt response.  However, I have many mailboxes (it
would take a long time to drag/move) and really appreciate the old feature
where it had a dropbox with list of all the mailboxes that I could just
move my cursor and drop.  Do you know if there is a way that we can insert
this dropbox?

Please don't Top-post.

You can drag and drop more than one!

Simon

adorman at ironicdesign.com> wrote:

> On 04/02/2014 12:50 PM, Trinh Tran wrote:
> > With Horde's new format, I am struggling to find out how to:
> >
> > 1. move my emails to the individual emailboxes (they are piling up!)
> > 2. change the color for events on my calendar to help with organization
(everything is now gray)
> > 3. save a txt message that automatically pops up when I compose a new
email.

> > I have tried surfing the site - used preferences for mail and calendar
but nothing seems to work.  If anyone has done any of the above and provide
step by step instructions, I would greatly appreciate it.