[horde] Two doubts

Erling Preben Hansen erling at eph.dk
Thu Apr 10 15:49:42 UTC 2014

  Citat af Borja Riesgo Juan <borjariesgo at gmail.com>:

> Hello
>
> I'm using horde mailing system and i've got the following doubts:
>
>    *   attachments: Attachements are sent as a link to my server.
they are
> not sent in the mail. how cani change this? why this?
>
>     * resent: the default option of resending an email is as an
> attachement instead of as a "in the body". how can i change this? i want
> resend the email as "in the body" as default.
>
> Best regards
>
> Borja

Default action on resending:
You can set these things under Preferences -> mail -> Replies -> Show
Advanced Preferences........

About attachements:
Yor need to login as administrator
go to Administrtion -> Configuration -> mail -> Compose

Set $conf[compose][link_attachments] "Should attachments be sent as
web-accessible links" as you wish....

/erling