[horde] Authentication via IMAP backend and restriction of users

Florian Schmidt florian.schmidt787 at googlemail.com
Sun Apr 13 10:46:41 UTC 2014

Hi,

ok, I ve come up with a solution after a look at the permissions tab. I set
up access to horde for individual users only. This seems to be ok for me.
Now I have a different question: Is it possible to setup different IMAP
servers to authenticate against? E.g. some user authenticate agains gmail
where otehr users might authenticate against 1und1. This would easily allow
freelancers to keep their emailadresses, but still providing them a common
horde instance with all teh comfort of sharing information etc.

Best regards
Flo