[horde] Horde Administration configuration 403

lwieder jaglists at jagtec.net
Tue Apr 15 14:19:23 UTC 2014

Greetings..

I have just completed setting up Horde 5.1.4 Webmail Groupware, and
things are working good so far other than one thing I have not been able
to find a solution to..

When I log into the Horde main portal page as Administrator then go to
the settings menu, Administration, Configuration, I get a 403 page
forbidden message.  All the other Adminstration items such as Groups,
Users, Permissions open just fine.  I have checked the permissions in
the   /webmail/admin/config folder and don't really see anything unusual
as far as permissions go.  Please tell me what I have missed or done wrong.

The server is CentOS 6.5, Apache 2.2.15, mysql5.1.73, php 5.3.3. Horde
is installed in /var/www/webmail/

THANKS in advance!

leon