[horde] Horde Administration configuration 403

lwieder jaglists at jagtec.net
Tue Apr 15 19:00:40 UTC 2014

Jan

Thanks for the email. I don't have a firewall between the PC I am
accessing Horde with and the server. They are on the same network switch
sitting next to each other.

Any other ideas? Can you tell me where the Configuration page might have
different settings than the Groups, Users, and Permissions pages
operate, as they are OK.

THANKS   leon