[horde] Error trying to send Calendar Invitations

sbabcock at viecom.net sbabcock at viecom.net
Tue Apr 22 13:10:51 UTC 2014

When you say none of these is a "From address" can you please explain further?

The only options under GLOBAL PREFERENCES / PERSONAL INFORMATIOn page
are as follows:

"Your default indentity" is sbabcock at viecom.net
"Select Iidentity you want to change" is sbabcock at viecom.net
"Identity's Name": is sbabcock at viecom.net
"Your Full Name" is Steve Babcock

These are the only options available. I have tried using firefox and
IE as browsers just to ensure there was no functionality not showing
but is same no matter the browser.

Thanks again.
Steve