[horde] Error trying to send Calendar Invitations

Jens Grüntjes jens.gruentjes at ebira.de
Tue Apr 22 16:59:47 UTC 2014

Please keep discussions on the list and again: please don't top-post.

Zitat von sbabcock at viecom.net:

> Thank you for your reply. I did try this but am still receiving the
> same error. The link always points me back to my mail personal
> preferences but my email info is shown there. Im stumped.
What does your personal contact look like? If you look into the
address book do you see an icon left from your name that looks like
some kind of a silhouette of a man? If you click on your contact do
you still see the link "Mark this as your own contact". If yes
something went wrong.