[horde] new info

Ioan Chis ioanchs at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 27 17:26:26 UTC 2014

hello,

at your questions:
" I'm not sure what you mean here, but there is an API for integrating
your own stuff for which no Horde application is available, so the
answer is probably yes."

one "detailed answer" its:We need a server (or more) of webmail to our sites.
The server must be managed by us,
Access to the webserver administration panelonly our authorized personnel.
Right to modify the web design layout,(depending on the type of ours users profiles requirements).
The our use of Horede will do similar like the webmail sites; Yahoo, AOL, Gmail and other.
(logos and copyrights Horde will remain listed in the section dedicated to, the Terms of Use and Copyright)

You think meet these requirementsfrom integration and use your webmail to our system?

Best regards
Ioan