[horde] [SyncML] Trying to destroy uninitialized session during sync attempt

Steffen Winkler steffen-winkler at gmx.de
Wed May 7 21:44:10 UTC 2014

Hi,

after a bumpy start it continues to be...interesting setting up a Horde
server.

My current problem is that, while I can sync my calendar between
syncevolution, Horde and android (an app called PTBV Sync does it for
me), I can't sync the Android contacts (interestingly, I can sync my
Evolution contacts) and I can't sync my Evolution notes/tasks.

Since it's easier to document everything from the Evolution side, I'll
leave the Android part out for the moment.

I try to do a slow sync like this: syncevolution --sync slow horde memo

Output: http://pastebin.ca/2731123

Mentioned html page: http://pastebin.ca/2731127

On the server side I just get an output in syslog saying
"PHP ERROR: session_destroy(): Trying to destroy uninitialized session
[pid 1234 on line 304 of "/usr/share/php/Horde/Session.php"]"

If you need further information please say so. I've no idea what's
failing here.