[horde] only INBOX on activesync client with hord 5.2 alpha

Henning Twilek at gmx.de
Thu May 8 13:59:34 UTC 2014

Henning <Twilek <at> gmx.de> writes:

> Samuel Wolf <samuel <at> sheepflock.de> writes:
>
> > > Needless to say, this works fine here. Though most of my clients
> > > only push INBOX by default, but do display the other subscribed
> > > folders to choose from.
> >
> > Ok, I try it the next days again with debug log.
> >

> Same problem here. Inbox works fine, folders don´t show. I use Dovecot.

I have activated logging. There are no errors I can find, but I do not
really know what to look for (how it looks like when the folders are
transferred). I use Ipads as Clients.

I have noticed that when I click on the "+" sign in Imp it changes to
and do "Expand all" to show them. Until now I have thought that this
probably was due to some cached trash in the browser or with horde and would
rectify itself after some time, but now I wonder wether somehow there is a
general problem with getting the folders from Dovecot 2.

Regards

Henning