[horde] only INBOX on activesync client with hord 5.2 alpha

Henning Twilek at gmx.de
Fri May 9 05:46:17 UTC 2014

> Your mailboxes shouldn't be living under INBOX.  If that is the case,
> there is a misconfiguration somewhere (probably a namespace issue).

Mhhh... I have an Inbox entry in IMP which opens the inbox and a second one
below "Folder options" which can be expanded to show the folders. The
folders in Dovecot are all below INBOX looking something like
".INBOX.Folder1" etc. That was Dovecots default configuration. Until now all
IMAP clients and Horde as well had no problems with that.

Regards

Henning