[horde] Auto responder plugin

Leo Prince leop at admin-ahead.com
Fri May 9 10:21:14 UTC 2014

On 05/09/2014 12:21 AM, Michael M Slusarz wrote:

>> Horde cannot give you vacation support. You need it at the MDA level.
>> It can be done through procmail, maildrop, sieve, ... .
>
> As Steffen says, Vacation is not available if you are using the IMAP
> backend in Ingo.
>
>> Maybe there exists a IMAP-backend that also configures vacation.
>
> There's no way of sending messages via existing IMAP commands so
> there's no way that sending vacation messages could work using a pure
> IMAP backend.
>
> michael

> Michael Slusarz [slusarz at horde.org]

Michael,

I did check how to change the existing IMAP filter for the vacation to
work with but no avail. I am using a Plesk environment so does changing
the filter will make any issues with the Qmail mail server ?

Could you please guide me to change the default IMAP filter to make this
vacation to work. Any useful docs ?

Thanks in advance.