[horde] only INBOX on activesync client with hord 5.2 alpha

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri May 9 14:18:40 UTC 2014

Quoting Henning <Twilek at gmx.de>:

> Henning <Twilek <at> gmx.de> writes:
>

>> > Your mailboxes shouldn't be living under INBOX.  If that is the case,
>> > there is a misconfiguration somewhere (probably a namespace issue).
>> >

>> Mhhh... I have an Inbox entry in IMP which opens the inbox and a second one
>> below "Folder options" which can be expanded to show the folders. The
>> folders in Dovecot are all below INBOX looking something like
>> ".INBOX.Folder1" etc. That was Dovecots default configuration. Until now all
>> IMAP clients and Horde as well had no problems with that.
>>
>> Regards
>>
>> Henning
>>

> I justed created a folder which does not reside in Inbox (I might move the
> other folders out as well) and reset the activesyc devices. After the new
> sync that folder didn´t show up as well.

There was no change in the ActiveSync code the deals with the email
folder list. Any change in behavior would be either a configuration or
IMP change/issue. The folder list for ActiveSync is retrieved in
Horde_Core_ActiveSync_Imap_Factory::getMailboxes() if you want to see
for yourself.
--
mike
The Horde Project