[horde] only INBOX on activesync client with hord 5.2 alpha

Henning Twilek at gmx.de
Fri May 9 19:37:28 UTC 2014

> > I moved all folders to the root dirctory of the IMAP Account und subscribed
> > to all. I reset the Active Sync devices. Still a no show. The folders work
> > in Imp.
>
> also, what client(s) is this? Do you have an activesync log to post?

I use iPads and iPhones with iOS 7.1.1 as clients. I have setup Horde to use
EAS 14.1 emulation. Posting a log is kind of difficult. As I use my real
Email account with this a single sync easily generates about 1,5 MB of log
data (in a non detailed log) with all my personal data in it. If you have a
certain part that helps I will gladly extract that from the log (there was
no obvious error when I checked through it). I used Thunderbird to move the
folders and do the subscriptions. The Inbox works well with iOS
(sending,too). If I try to delete a mail there will be an error as it
doesn´t see the trash folder and cannot move the mail.

Regards

Henning