[horde] ActiveSync problem with contacts disappeared

Florian Schmidt florian.schmidt787 at googlemail.com
Fri May 9 19:38:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

since about three days I noticed that my contacts on my iPhone, which I
sync with Horde via ActiveSync (Horde_ActiveSync 2.14.1) disappeared.
Before everything worked fine, now the following happens:
- no contacts are anymore snyched to my iPhone.
- if I create a new contact on my iPhone it is shown on the iPhone and
synched to the server.
- if I edit this contact on the server, then it is not any longer shown on
my iPhone.
- On the server in the address book (turba) the newly added contact via
iPhone shows the following in teh "other" tab: *Created* Friday, 09. May
2014 21:34 by 0
The old contacts correctly show Created ... by me

Does anyone know if this is a bug? In the log files I do not see anything
suspicious, the iPhone reuquests are allways answered with the http status
200 (ok/fulfilled)

Best regards,
Flo