[horde] Problems with Activesync with multiple Devices on same Account

Henning Twilek at gmx.de
Sun May 11 08:40:42 UTC 2014

After having resolved the Email issue I noticed that Contacts and Calendar
entries will not sync correctly across multiple devices.
I have an iPad and an iPhone syncing via Activesync (Alpha Version with
multiple adressbooks and calendars) with the same account.
When I add a calendar entry or a contact on a device it immediately shows up
on the server (and of course stays on the device).
But it won´t show up on the other device. I have tried setting the iDevices
to "push" or to "load", it won´t sync automatically. The only remedy is to
reset the activesync devices in horde than everything syncs up again.
I am not sure wether I missed some crucial setting in horde or in iOS.
Is anybody else seeing this (this problem might be older as I haven´t used
activesync apart from little tests before)?

Regards

Henning