[horde] Problems with Activesync with multiple Devices on same Account

Twilek twilek at gmx.de
Sun May 11 16:50:35 UTC 2014

Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk <at> horde.org> writes:

> Works fine here. I have about a half dozen test devices synching
> with  the same account. Please post a log file of one of the devices
> where  the data is not being pushed.

This is vexing. To get a clean log I created a test user with test
adress books and test calendars and set them up on my iDevices and
guess what... It works flawlessly... So I switched back to my real
account and things stall. I have only activated contacts sync on both
devices and have created a contact on each of them (which does not
sync vice versa). Otherwise everything is the same. Same mobile
devices, same server, same installation... Different useraccount. I
have attached the zipped log files (I hope the mailing list does not
strip digital attachments).

Regards

Henning