[horde] sync multiple notepads / sync shared notepads via ActiveSync

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon May 12 13:34:16 UTC 2014

> Quoting Steffen <skhorde at smail.inf.fh-bonn-rhein-sieg.de>:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm using the mentioned "Tasks and Notes" App for Android
>> (http://wiki.horde.org/ActiveSync) and have more than one notepad.
>>
>> Issue 1) only the primary notepad is synchronized. There is no
>> option to change the set of notepads to sync. Should I create an
>> enhancement request for it or did I missed it or should all
>> notepads be sync'ed by default?
>
> This is a user preference, just like in the other sync-able apps.
>

>> Issue 2) If issue 1 would work, would shared notepads sync?
>> I saw some threads about sync'ing shared calendars, which may
>> become available with
>> https://www.crowdtilt.com/campaigns/multiple-calendar-support-for-horde-activesync/description . Will all ActiveSync folders benefit from this
>> enhancement?
>
> This should already be possible (assuming the user has edit
> permissions on the notepad).

To clarify, current stable code will combine all selected notepads
into a single notepad that is sent to the device. In the Horde 5.2
apps (which are currently in alpha) you will be able to synchronize
them as truly separate notepads, assuming your client supports this
(not many do).

--
mike
The Horde Project