[horde] Fwd: Turkish Language Pack for Horde 5.15

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue May 13 18:44:58 UTC 2014

----- Weitergeleitete Nachricht von Dinçer UYGUR - Plus4Web
<dincer at plus4web.com> -----
      Datum: Tue, 13 May 2014 19:46:20 +0300
        Von: Dinçer UYGUR - Plus4Web <dincer at plus4web.com>
Antwort an: dincer at plus4web.com
    Betreff: RE: [horde] Turkish Language Pack for Horde 5.15
         An: 'Jan Schneider' <jan at horde.org>

Dear Jan Scheider;

Firstly thansk for reply me.

Also my server working on Centos and PHP ver supports all languages​​.
just looking at the language of the application package. Previously
there were no more available language packs at the site! While
supporting the Turkish alphabet of crill supported does not make sense
to me.

Please help me turkish language pack for horde 5.15

Best Regards;

Dincer UYGUR

PLUS 4 WEB İnternet Teknolojileri San. Tic. Ltd Şti.
Türkiye
Türkali Mah. Ihlamurdere Cad.Selaltı Sk.
No:20 / 5 34357 Beşiktaş - İstanbul, TR - TURKIYE
T: +90 850 333 PLUS / +90 850 333 75 87
F: +90 850 333 75 87 Auto Faks
SMS: +90. 552 559 00 00
D: admin at plus4web.com (24 Saat/Hour)
E:  info at plus4web.com
W: www.plus4web.com
W: www.plus4web.com.tr
W: www.plus4.web.tr
Beşiktaş VD.8980227256 V.No
Ticaret Sicil No:561759/509341
Lisans No: YS-99
Bulgaristan
PLUS4WEB LTD. EAD
Oborishte District 5. Galabetz,St. Administrative Part office
4.1505 – Sofia / Bulgaristan
T: +359 88 444 05 78
Lisans: BG003/9
The information contained in this e-mail (including any attachments)
is confidential.
It must not be disclosed to any person without our authority.
If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it from your
system immediately.
The PLUS4WEB makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of any
information contained in this message and hereby excludes any
liability of any kind
for the information contained therein or for the information
transmission, reception,
storage or use of such in any way what so ever. Any opinions expressed in this
message are those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of
PLUS4WEB LTD.