[horde] Managing Invitations with iPhone and MS Outlook

Regina Reusser senara1 at gmx.ch
Thu May 15 13:14:09 UTC 2014

Hello

I invite my partner to an appointment using my iPhones Calendar. Though he
receives and accepts my invitation and the appointment is correctly entered
in both my iPhones and Outlooks calendar, the invitation status stays on
pending in both calendars, though I get two E-Mail-messages saying that the
invitation has been accepted.

When he sends me an invitation, i can accept it with my iPhones calendar,
but when he wants to look at the appointment, he is told that an error has
occured and the appointment was not found.

When I send him an invitation from my Outlook calendar and he accepts it,
the status of the invitation goes to invite.attending in the iPhones
calendar, and in Outlook I am told that the attendee has accepted the
invitation.

Horde 1.5.6

Kronolith 4.1.5

iPhone 4s, iOs 7.1.1 (11D201)