[horde] explain "Block" button in ActiveSync Devices

Michael J Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat May 17 14:32:17 UTC 2014

Quoting Samuel Wolf <samuel at sheepflock.de>:

> Zitat von Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:
>
>> Quoting Samuel Wolf <samuel at sheepflock.de>:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> can someone explain me the "Block" button in "Administration ->
>>> ActiveSync Devices"?
>>
>> This provides a quick and easy way of preventing a device that is
>> causing problems from connecting.
>
> What happens then after "Block" the device, the button change in "Unblock"?

Yes, it's *supposed* to, though I just tested it locally in master and
it doesn't seem to be working at the moment. I'll look into it this
weekend.

> How long is the device blocked?

When it works, until you press "unblock" or completely remove the
device pairing.

Thanks for the testing and feedback before the final release, by the
way, it's a big help :)

--
mike
The Horde Project