[horde] Calendar between Horde and Outlook running out of sync

Patrick De Zordo patrick at spamreducer.eu
Tue May 20 14:08:44 UTC 2014

Am 20.05.2014 14:25, schrieb Michael J Rubinsky:
> Does this happen only if the event was first moved in OL,  and then
> Kronolith,  or does it happen if it is moved in Kronolith first too?
>

> mike
> Sent from mobile

If I create it in Kronolith, then it's even not synced to OL.. (Just on
the very first sync after OL profile creation)

Tested this steps:
a) Outlook = "master":
     1. create an entry in OL -> entry is created in DB + entry is shown
in Webcal = OK
     2. move entry 2h+ in OL -> entry is updated in DB + entry is shown
in Webcal = OK
     3. move entry 1h- in OL -> entry is NOT updated in DB anymore! = FAULTY
         Calendars out of sync, they will never going back in sync for
this entry!
     4. Delete entry in OL -> entry is deleted in DB = OK
b) Webcal is "master":
     1. create an entry in Webcal -> entry is created in DB; Outlook
doesn't show this entry (but still shows in status line it is in sync
and connected to the server) = FAULTY
     2. move entry +2h in Webcal -> entry is updated in DB; Outlook
doesn't show this entry (but still shows in status line it is in sync
and connected to the server) = FAULTY
c) Mix it up: