[horde] Import of mbox failes

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed May 21 21:45:02 UTC 2014

Quoting Bastian Klein <b.klein at bkims.de>:

> I started to migrate a sample mailbox to my new horde installation.
> I have a 4 MB mbox file of a folder but cant import it.

IMP is not going to be the correct way to "import" large mailboxes -
at least from the web interface (due to resource/time limitation on
web processes).

> System says:
>
> "There was a problem with the file upload: The mailbox file was
> larger than the maximum allowed size (1073741824 bytes)"

That's a PHP error.  It is reporting either UPLOAD_ERR_INI_SIZE or
UPLOAD_ERR_FORM_SIZE error code in the $_FILES array.

> message_size_limit = 30720000
> mailbox_size_limit = 0
> virtual_mailbox_limit = 0

These aren't PHP (or even Horde/IMP) settings.

michael