[horde] ActiveSync 'from' address

Tim ODriscoll tim.odriscoll at lambrookschool.co.uk
Thu May 22 13:30:40 UTC 2014

Hi Mike,

Apologies, Googling for 'horde activesync identity' came up with the
following link:
http://bugs.horde.org/ticket/11932

Which I see is now resolved in the beta version of Horde 5.2.0, which
I'm not running yet.

I'll upgrade Horde next time I feel brave and try it then.

Thanks,

Tim

----- Message from Michael J Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> ---------